Wednesday 21 November 2012

Doombringer's Harlequinade Part 2

Continuing with my Batman themed harlequins we have my Death Jester - The Penguin. Primarily based off of the Adam West TV series but with some influences from Arkham City and the comics. I wanted to cram as many classic Penguin motifs into it: from the crooked top hat to monocle and cigarette holder. It doesn't show up very well in the photos but his hands have been made into flippers like Danny DeVito's deformed version of the character in Batman Returns. 





Once again my photography is very poor and don't really do the model justice (definitely not my excuse if it looks bad) but I am happy how the converting went. It took me a while to decide what form my Death Jester should take with my original vision being of Mr.Freeze but after seeing the amazing rendition of Penguin in Arkham City I was won over completely deciding to join Team Penguin!






I went for a dark black/grey and purple look with white acting as a spot colour to draw your eye to the centre of the model. I must admit I am not 100% happy with the model and will probably revisit him at a later date but for now I am satisfied.

I have been quite busy at the moment so haven't had time to photograph some of my latest creations but hopefully in the next few weeks I should be able to start posting some Dark Angel goodness and perhaps some other things as well.

Doombringer out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...