Saturday 23 March 2013

The Hobbit - Balin and Dwalin

Balin and Dwalin are amongst my favourite of the dwarves so I decided to save them until near the end. Both were quite fun to paint; I decided to stick to quite a limited colour palette with them and Thorin to make the three stand out from the other, more richly coloured and varied dwarves of the company. Looking back the entire group could perhaps benefit from a little neatening up, something I think I will do when I base them. 

Balin
Dwalin




Being very busy at the moment I have been unable to paint much except from a couple of Warriors of Chaos models that I will post if they ever get finished. Today I finally broke and ordered Thror - The Last King Under the Mountain, intending to get some Grim Hammers as well when I order more stuff for my secret project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...