Sunday 17 March 2013

The Hobbit - Dori, Nori and Ori

These three were the only dwarves I was not looking forward to. I spend ages trying to get the right shade on Dori and I had to go out a buy some purple for Ori who for some reason I have taken a disliking to. Nori though I did enjoy painting. I think all three could have done with some small free-hand designs just to break up the solid colours a bit, unfortunately I am not very good with small details and didn't want to ruin a model by attempting something I know I can't do. 
Dori
Nori
Ori








Looking back at these three I think I may go back and repaint parts of Ori as I don't think I spent as much time on him as the others; resulting in a somewhat lacklustre paint job and overall bland look. Due to a massive workload suddenly being thrust upon me I do not have the time to update as much as often, so expect plenty of images of finished projects but little text in the next few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...