Monday 15 April 2013

The Hobbit - The Goblin King


Bones will be shattered,
Necks will be wrung!
You'll be beaten and battered,
From racks you'll be hung!
You'll die down here and never be found,
Down in the deeps of Goblin Town!







The Goblin King was one of my favourite performances in the film and I similarly enjoyed painting him. He was the culmination of the diseased look I gave my goblins and I am very happy with the final result. Hence the many pictures.







We come now to the end of the 'Escape from Goblin Town' miniatures, not including the scribe who shall be painted at a later date along with the scenery. It has been a fantastic experience painting them and I look forward to painting more Hobbit models in the future, for now though I have my Blackwing to post. I have been very busy painting and adding to my space marines over the past few weeks making it up to a 1500 point army, a list I will post later, and even having a battle with it. Due to a few busy  weeks coming there will be very little text on my blog posts for a while . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...