Friday 12 April 2013

The Hobbit - Goblins

The Goblins were immensely fun to paint as it gave me chance to try out many flesh techniques to achieve a diseased, almost corpse-like look. I thought the GW paint scheme was far too pale so experimented with a variety of different skin tones to try and capture the look seen in the film and the concept art. 

Grinnah the Goblin

Goblin Captain

The Goblins









I have just returned from a week and a half of hobby madness where I painted most of my Blackwing as well as several other miscellaneous projects. I will be posting them over the next couple of weeks as and when I have the time to do so.

I had the opportunity to watch The Hobbit again today now that the DVD has come out and it has only confirmed in my mind that I need to buy more Hobbit miniatures. Much as I love the forces of evil I think some kind of dwarven army may be on the horizon; marching this way very, very slowly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...