Wednesday 1 May 2013

New High Elves!!!

Well, I've been absent for a while and for this I apologise. And so cue the obligatory, short, 'I'm still alive' post.

'It's aliiiiive...'
I've been having a busy time recently trying to get on top of my work load and I'm not quite there yet so you'll have to bear with me for a short time yet but do not fret! I will return...

After I'm done Haydn...
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

However, as the title of the post suggests I am very much excited for the new High Elf release looming before us. High Elves are my first love in the whole of the miniature wargaming world so I am champing at the bit to see them now as they look amazing I have ordered a copy of the army book and, once it arrives, I will begin a series of posts looking into this in detail so expect a very 'fantastical' (if you'll pardon the pun) set of posts coming up. I also have a few 40k articles in the works, as I often do so although I am quiet at this moment in time, once I am fully on top of my coursework/exams I will return with a vengeance.

Thanks for bearing with me folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...