Saturday 22 June 2013

Menoth - Heavy Warjacks 1

The Crusader is a fairly simple warjack; it runs up the field and hits stuff with it's Inferno Mace, supported by Kreoss a Crusader can happily romp it's way around a battlefield smashing most things it comes across. In one game I even had it kill the enemy warcaster after two rounds of combat and some magical support. The crusader has an open fist in addition to it's main weapon which offers some flexibility in combat

Crusader





Menoth warjacks are in many ways fairly average, however there is a wide range of support units that can make any Protectorate 'jack a force to be reckoned with. I recently purchased a Vassal of Menoth; a kidnapped and chained wizard who can make my warjacks much more aggressive. I will do a post on the Vassal as soon as I have finished him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...