Thursday 16 January 2014

I'm Back (in the saddle)!

Well it's been a long time since I posted here. I got very distracted by other things and let it get on top of me.

But no more!
I was just raven about this image
This happens quite a lot to me it seems so I won't promise to be entirely consistent but I'll do my level best.



So while I blow the rest of the dust off my laptop I'll give you a quick run down of what I've been up to these past few months.




As these quick little snippets show, project 'get-all-the-eldar-painted' is go. I have nicknamed them, the Fireflies and I'm pretty pleased with the yellow and black paint scheme. The Harlequins and Yriel are finished, the storm guardians (yes, you read that right, I will be rocking storms) are on their way and I'm getting close on the vehicles. However I currently have no space to set up a painting desk (these pictures are from Christmas) so they're on a temporary hiatus. I have a few games lined up too so I'll post up some reports soon.

As an addition to this I have a small Ariadnan Infinity force ready to roll so as long as I can hunt down some infinity opponents then I'll start adding more on this little beauty of a system. From my opening games it's been incredibly fun and action packed and I'm looking forward to delving more into this. 

So this has been a short post and not really any content but I wanted to show you that though my time management is bad, my hobby fix is still going strong.

Until the next post,

--Transmission ends-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...